TESTER KOREA HAUL! Pt. 2!

Online shopping is my guilty pleasure... so, I've done it again!
I've ordered some goods from Tester Korea, and got them shipped today.
For those who are wondering, my items were shipped on
February 12, 2016, and I received them today, February 24, 2016.
(I live in North America for those who are curious). 
Shipping took ~2 weeks, which I am happy with!

Here are the items I got:

My Juicy Bottle Mask (Soothing), Missha Line Magic Cover Cushion Set (#23),
Misha Line 4D Mascara, Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer, Innisfree
Long Wear Cushion Refill (#23), Nature Republic Green Tea Nail
Remover, and Etude House Lip&Eye Remover!
Reviews will be coming soon~ Let me know in the 
comments if you want to see a specific review on anything or have
any questions!

✮Follow the ShiningLight

Comments

Popular Posts