REVIEW: Tony Moly Egg Pore: Blackhead Steam Balm

Went to the Tony Moly store and the egg pore collection drew me in!
The packaging is very attractive, and since I have a lot of blackheads, I decided to get this one!

SMELL: Smells like citrus, an enjoyable scent!
PRICE: In stores I got it for around $15? 
EFFECTIVENESS: You can feel the "steam" effect while you rub into your face.
This broke me out pretty badly, not sure why because I do not have sensitive skin.
However, it worked wonders for my sister and reduce the appearance of some of her
blackheads!
SIZE: Big packaging, but not much product  inside.






RATING: 2.5/5 Stars
PROS:
Smells pleasant
Cute packaging
CONS: 
Broke me out
(and I never break out from using new products) 
RECOMMEND?: 
I would not recommend this product!

Thank You for reading~ Hope this helped!

✮Follow the ShiningLight

Comments

Popular Posts