REVIEW: EXO Nature Republic Hand Creams (Apple Mango & Green Tea)

I've been wanting these for a while!
Being a huge exo fan, I had to get these!
I got Baekhyun's (my bias) pick which is Apple Mango
and Kris' pick which is Green Tea.
(Congrats to exo by the way on their new album, Overdose!)
엑소 사랑하자 WE are one!


I bought these on Ebay, for around $8 each, including the shipping fee (from Korea)
from the user: hanulkorean



SMELL: Apple Mango: Smells really really good. Reminds me of some candy
Green tea: Not really like green tea, not as I expected. Still smells good though!
Smells very fresh/refreshing, reminds me of soap/body wash?
TEXTURE: The apple mango one seems to be more thick&creamy, and the green
tea one more liquidy (?) and less thick. 
PRICE: I think in Korea it is around $4-$6 but the cheapest I've seen it online is around $8. 
EFFECTIVENESS: Moisturizes well and leaves a soft feeling~
SIZE: Quite small, a typical hand cream tube. It is 30ml. 
SIZE COMPARISON: See picture, comparable to my hand 

RATING: 4.5/5 Stars
PROS:
Smells really good
Cute tube design
EXO promoted
Works effectively
CONS: 
Not very cheap (If you must purchase online- Amazon, eBay, etc.) 
RECOMMEND?: 
I would recommend this product to anyone with 
dry hands or anyone who just wants to smell nice :)

Thank You for reading~ Hope this helped!

✮Follow the ShiningLight

Comments

Popular Posts