REVIEW: Tony Moly Hello Bunny Perfume Bar in Coco Floral

I saw this on eBay and had to purchase it!
Looked too cute to not buy~

It comes in a clear plastic box, as seen in the later picture.
It also has a small clear lid on the top, to act as a cap.
It rolls up and down for easy application.


SMELL: Smells like fresh to me, kind of like soap/deodorant? but better.
PRICE: I think in Korea it is around $6 but the cheapest I've seen it online is around $8/10.
I also saw it at Urban Outfitters for $12 I think.
EFFECTIVENESS: Makes you smell good, although the smell does not last
too long... maybe only around 3-5 hours.
SIZE: Smaller than I thought, easy to carry around in purses, etc.
SIZE COMPARISON: With eos lip balm and a bath and body works hand sanitizer to give you guys an idea~ 



RATING: 4/5 Stars
PROS:
Smells good, cute packaging, travel-size, easy application
CONS: 
Expensive (Especially if you must purchase online- Amazon, eBay, etc.), doesn't 
last as long as I would llike it to
RECOMMEND?: 
I wouldn't recommend this because it is very pricy for the size
and it doesn't last as long as expected.


Thank You for reading~ Hope this helped!

✮Follow the ShiningLight




Comments

Popular Posts