REVIEW: Tony Moly Mini Peach Lip Balm (7g)




 I have been wanting one of these for the longest time and I was finally able to buy one online!
 I bought this on Amazon for around $8-$10

SMELL: Smells like peaches~ It smells very good (tastes good too! haha).
PRICE: I think in Korea it is around $4-$5 but the cheapest I've seen it online is around $8. 
EFFECTIVENESS: Moisturizes really well and gives the lips a soft feeling~
SIZE: Very small. It is only 7g after all... But I thought it would be much bigger, so I was quite suprised when I first got it. 
SIZE COMPARISON: With eos lip balm and a bath and body works hand sanitizer to give you guys an idea~

RATING: 4.5/5 Stars
PROS:
Smells really good, cute packaging, effective on lips, and small enough to easily carry around anywhere~
CONS: 
Expensive for the amount you get  (Especially if you must purchase online- Amazon, eBay, etc.)
RECOMMEND?: 
I would recommend this product but it's a bit pricy for the amount you get :p 
Besides that, it's great!

Thank You for reading~ Hope this helped!

✮Follow the ShiningLight


Comments

Popular Posts